- Photoshop Introduction
- Installing and using it
- Resources about Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop is probably one of the most powerful software available commercially. When you speak of photo editing, Photoshop will be the first program that comes to mind. But using Adobe Photoshop is not as simple as you think. With so many options and features, learning and mastering Adobe Photoshop simply takes time. Although one thing can be said about mastering it, it will pay off in the long run. Mastering it is an investment that will reap many benefits.
But for those people who just don’t have the time to spare to learn and master Adobe Photoshop, there is a simpler solution. The answer is Photoshop actions. For those who don’t know, it is a sequence of steps that when applied, recreates an effect to an image. Before using it, you have to install it first. Here’s what you need to do.
- Look for free actions for Photoshop and download it.
- Then open your Photoshop and go to the Window menu on top and select Actions. Click the Load Actions and go to the folder where you saved your free actions for Photoshop.(you have to extract it first if it is a zip file.) Select the action and hit Load.
- That is it! You can now use that Photoshop action.
Now to use it, follow these steps.
- Open an image in Photoshop and look for the Actions menu on the right side of the Photoshop window.
- Select the action you want to use and click the Play button.
- Hit the Enter button on your keyboard to apply the effect.
- If there are multiple sequences, just keep hitting Enter until it finishes.
That’s it! See how simple it is? For other Photoshop resources, you can check out Infoparrot.com. They provide other Photoshop resources aside from actions. They have downloadable templates like wedding invitations, pricing menus and a whole lot more. It is a haven of Photoshop resources!Continue reading